380 Data Dr, Draper, UT
We are seeking a motivated and energetic QA Manager who is detail-oriented and can help bring our games to life with an exceptional standard of quality.
WildWorks is gaming studio devoted to creating ridiculously fun games for kids, tweens, and teens. We produce content we’re passionate about: gaming, technology, and education. By combining innovative technologies with our unique sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning games which draw players in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves.
As an integral part of the team, you will work closely with many of our departments and leads including Producers, Software Engineers, Designers, and Artists. You will champion the culture of quality by improving processes and providing direction for our QA team. We are dedicated to automated testing and continue to pursue areas to improve coverage through automated testing. Your role will help define the roadmap to transition manual test coverage into automated tests.
Set priorities and remove roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for releases. Design and author software test plans, test cases and design specs for software products. Teach, mentor, and supervise QA Analysts & Testers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 4+ years of experience in Video Games Quality Assurance
- Shipped at least 2 games as a QA Lead or QA Manager
- Expert in authoring test cases, test plans and QA documentation
- Expert at exploratory and creative testing
- Knowledge working with Agile development processes
- Knowledge of Jira, Google Suite, TestRail and Jenkins
- A passion for video games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter – which should include:
- Why you are interest in joining the WildWorks team
- What development experiences / skills are you excited to bring to the team
- What do you geek out about?
Please send your application materials to email@example.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Draper, UT studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.