We invite you to join the Utah Digital Marketing Collective at 50 West Club Wednesday, March 18th 2020
We have an amazing night planned, with two amazing speakers, that you do not want to miss.
Our First Presenter: TBD
Our Second Presenter: Veronica Romney
Presentation Title: Core Connection: How to Turn Your Contacts into Customers
You know you’re the right answer for the right person, but they don’t...yet. You also know if you can get your prospective customer to act on the decision that’s right for them, you not only help your company but also improve your customer’s life. The challenge is how. And it all comes down to one of our most powerful drivers of action - our aspirations. When you connect to what people really want, you connect with the core of who they are… and they connect with you in return. Join 12-year marketing and branding expert and Dean Graziosi/Tony Robbins Speaker Veronica Romney as she helps you to go beyond merely contacting your customers and truly connecting with them instead.
Takeaways: After Veronica’s session you’ll be able to
- Clarify and communicate your brand’s core — who you are and what you stand for — and grow your business as a result
- Apply the four requirements every customer contact needs before you can create a true core connection
- Use that connection to align the actions and thoughts of your organization to your customer’s ambitions to help them achieve their goals, and yours
Veronica Romney is a 12-year branding and marketing veteran who combines both vision and execution when working with some of the world’s most respected brands including Sprint, Marriott, IMAX, Dr. Weil Vitamin Advisor, and more. Even more than that, she is a wife, a mother, an entrepreneur, and an advocate for the you who wants more but doesn't know how. She is the Founder of MyModernBrand, a branding and marketing education company that helps great people and great companies clarify their brand message, find their unique brand voice, and market themselves authentically. When she isn’t busy wrangling a business and two kids, she is an in-demand international Tony Robbins/Dean Graziosi speaker with topics including branding, marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, self-education, knowledge business, and more.
Who Should Attend?:
- Professional Internet Marketers
- Savvy Sales Professionals
- Marketing Directors, Managers, CMO's
- PR and Communications Professionals
- Business Owners
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take digital marketing to the next level, and generate revenue for your business!
- Actionable marketing tips & tactics
- Professional networking event
- Some tasty food
- Valuable Q&A session featuring the presenters
Wednesday, March 18th 2020
- 6pm - 7pm: Check-in, networking, food & refreshments served
- 7pm-8:30pm: Presentations by guest speaker(s)
- 8:30-9pm:Q&A and wrap up
50 West Club
50 E Broadway
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
COST & RSVP DETAILS
Free for all Utah DMC members. $20 for general public/non-members.
Note: Must arrive and be checked in prior to 7pm.
Seating is limited, and attendees must RSVP in advance for admission. If you register, please plan on attending. We are ordering food for you.
If you are not a member of Utah DMC, we encourage you to join, and attend the event.
Special thanks to our Event Space Sponsor
50 E Broadway
Slc, UT 84101
Google map and directions