Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - Utah - Salt Lake City
Game Development/Publishing, Project/Program Management
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Avalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can’t wait to share what’s next in the world of immersive experiences!
Posting Job Description
Avalanche Software, a WB Games studio, is looking for an experienced Technical Producer to join the Production team. The Technical Producer will work with our core leadership team to help manage initiatives and priorities across game, tools, devops, and engine code.
- Work with the Production leads, Technical Directors, and code system leads to plan, drive, and maintain the development roadmap and schedule.
- ID and manage risks and works out dependencies, issues, and roadblocks and works to find and execute solutions.
- Establish and drive processes and solutions to improve efficiency and communication within the technical group (and with the studio as a whole).
- Work with the Head of Production to establish and communicate goals, plans, milestone schedules and project objectives.
- Coordinate, facilitate, track and report on progress to goals and objectives with internal and external developers.
- BA or BS in Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years of production management experience
- 3+ years of technical-related project management experience
- 3+ years professional game development experience
- Experience building, maintaining, and tracking schedules and plans
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM project management methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge in game platform, programming, and cloud-based technologies
- Team player, ability to work with multiple teams and disciplines
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Unreal
- Experience with Perforce and managing build environments
- Experience with C++ or another programming or scripting language
- University degree or graduate of a recognized post-secondary program in project management or computer science