If you’re entertaining the idea of starting your own business, your FIRST STEP is to attend the free Salt Lake SBDC Starting Your Business 101 workshop.
In this 2 hour workshop you will learn, not only the basics from a business expert that has decades of experience, but you’ll also learn about:
- Steps for registering your business iwth the State of Utah and with a city/county.
- Overview of the different legal entity types for your business
- The types of available funding for your business.
- The smart method to validate your idea
- How to create a business plan
- Tips and ideas on how to approach your marketing.
For questions about this event, please contact Christine Rice at [email protected] or 801-957-5441.
9690 S 300 West
Corporate Partnership Center, Building 5, Room 110
Sandy, UT 84070
Google map and directions