Work from home position, full-time with great benefits for a leading mobile video game publisher.
Identify and develop mobile acquisition strategies for our leading mobile video games and work closely with external partners as well as internal data and engineering teams to further improve our internal tools.
Apply here - https://www.gamecircus.com/careers/ or click for more details.
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns on self-serve demand platforms
- Daily management of ad campaigns, tracking, reporting and optimizations with ad partners and 3rd party networks
- Forge external partnerships and seeking out new opportunities to grow our marketing footprint
- Perform campaign ROI and LTV analysis
- Work with Art and Design teams to produce and test marketing assets
- Work with Senior Management on implementing UA strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to implement mobile analytic solutions, improve tracking and advise on tech oriented needs
- Perform market research and analysis
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing marketing or UA campaigns; preferably in mobile games/apps
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in STEM, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven background in building and scaling Facebook marketing efforts
- Possess a solid functional and technical understanding of UA tech stack including MMPs (Adjust, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Experience and desire to do both strategic planning and day-to-day execution including campaign optimization
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking skills and experience working in a metrics based environment
- Superb organizational and communication skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS-Excel, data tools such as Tableau, and analytics provides (Leanplum, DeltaDNA, etc.)
- Collaborative and self-motivated with a stellar work ethic