Salt Lake City, Full Time (Contractor)
Bring life to our new mobile game through sound.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Implement audio assets in Unity
- Work with engineers and write scripts as necessary for integrating with game systems
- Create needed sound effects
- Direct voice over recordings if necessary
- Source or commission music for levels
- Mix all audio throughout the game
- You have passion for both making and playing games
- 2 years of experience in sound engineering
- Experience with Unity
- Can work well with engineering and art teams
- C# experience a plus
- Composing ability a plus
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com
Do you like this post?