Podcast Launch Master Class: Branding Yourself with an Authority Podcast
Are you thinking about starting a podcast but afraid of all the tech and daunted by the details? Join us for a practical and hands-on Podcasting Master Class for those just considering and those ready to get started.
Spend the day in a professional broadcasting studio in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, complete with soundstage and full recording suite and learn exactly what it takes to start up your podcast and produce a successful show.
Tracy Hazzard, Inc. and Authority Magazine Columnist, host of four podcasts, and the co-founder of Brandcasters/Podetize will guide you through the tips, tools, and best practices. She has helped hundreds of podcasters launch and produced thousands of episodes for clients, so she knows exactly how to brand your show for expert authority, build a show model that will attract an audience, and set your show up for monetization from episode one.
ATTENDEES WILL LEAVE WITH:
• How to brand yourself and become an expert authority
• A checklist of everything needed to get started
• A detailed roadmap to launch and publicize your podcast
• A 10-15 minute recording of your introduction description episode
• Amazing networking with aspiring and professional podcasters
* Podcast Master Class is limited to 20 attendees.
*Catered lunch, snacks, and drinks are included.
Register today online via Eventbrite or call 801-999-8249. There are no Eventbrite processing fees or online fees when you purchase tickets over the phone. Eventbrite charges an online fee that may increase your total price. Ticket sales end on August 2nd at 11:30 PM. If you have questions or concerns, call the number.
Address: Ignite Studios, 1005 S 300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Saturday, August 3, 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
• Check-in & Welcome
• Podcasting 101
• Podcast Strategies that Build Brands & Authority
• What You Need to Start a Podcast
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
• Catered Working Lunch
• Breakout Sessions
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
• Recording Best Practices
• Studio + Equipment Tour
• Recording Time
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
• Checklist for Launching Your Podcast
• Insider Publicity Secrets
• Question Time
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
• Complimentary admission to our podcaster networking event. Come and mingle with successful podcasters!
1005 S 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Google map and directions