We are Swedish entertainment company that opened an office in Salt Lake City, Utah, at the beginning of this year. The creation of Assorted Nuts Games http://www.assortednutsgames.com is an exciting new chapter in the development of our company, from which we will be developing and publishing videogames for mobile smartphones & tablets. Our first title is "Hello Kitty World of Friends" based on the hugely successful and popular Hello Kitty franchise, which is available now for your Android or Apple device. This is a great opportunity to join our passionate team that enjoys collaboration, problem solving and driving business results.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate that is excited to work in an innovative, challenging and growing industry and who wants to take their career to the next level. Ideally you are a self-starter, experienced in mobile digital marketing including the design and implementation of marketing initiatives, promotions and campaigns across multiple marketing channels, who can demonstrate ROI for these online marketing activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Propose, develop and execute digital marketing objectives for our game products with the goal of increasing downloads and product awareness;
- Day-to-day management of the agreed online marketing programs, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting, maintenance of marketing calendar;
- Collaborate with the live operations team:
- on new game features that could help integrate future marketing campaigns, partner promotions, customer service and player community engagement;
- to ensure marketing needs are delivered and optimized;
- Measure, monitor, analyze and refine campaigns to drive performance against agreed KPIs;
- Manage SEO and social strategies for existing and new games;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in downloads, including global partner collaborations;
- Work closely with partners to drive promotional strategy and featuring opportunities, including app stores and our licensors;
- Deliver results!
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly personable, driven marketer with strong marketing experience in gaming, social media, e-commerce or digital products;
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline. MBA preferred;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in mobile game product marketing, consumer brand marketing or similar roles;
- Creative thinker with outstanding verbal, written and execution skills;
- Excel at on-your-feet problem solving;
- Passionate player of mobile games! Love of Hello Kitty a plus!
- Have the ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders, and articulate a creative vision/direction;
- Have experience in defining and evaluating ROI of digital marketing initiatives;
- Demonstrate a track record of spearheading and executing innovative marketing programs that generate results;
- Strong artistic and design sensibilities preferred;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced startup environment and managing a multitude of projects;
- Some experience working with technical teams (such a game developers) a plus!
This is a full-time position, some occasional travel required. A salary commensurate with experience is offered, as well as benefits. Promotion is a real possibility for the right person in this fast-moving company!
Please send your current resume along with an email explaining why this is the role for you, to email@example.com