We are Swedish entertainment company that opened an office in Salt Lake City, Utah, at the beginning of this year. The creation of Assorted Nuts Games http://www.assortednutsgames.com is an exciting new chapter in the development of our company, from which we will be developing and publishing video-games for mobile smartphones & tablets. Our first title is "Hello Kitty World of Friends" based on the hugely successful and popular Hello Kitty franchise, which is available now for your Android or Apple device. This is a great opportunity to join our passionate live operations team that enjoys collaboration, problem solving and driving business results.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate that is excited to work in an innovative, challenging and growing industry and who wants to take their career to the next level. Ideally you are a self-starter, experienced in managing paid advertising campaigns to drive user acquisition and organic downloads. A business-savvy number-cruncher, you take pride in analyzing the performance of the campaigns as well as the game KPIs, providing the team with critical insights that will help evolve our games and drive increased performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Propose, develop and execute user acquisition strategies for our games with the goal of increasing downloads;
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis;
- Weekly analysis of the game KPIs with insights and recommendations for optimizations;
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting;
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing;
- Collaborate with the live operations team:
- on new game features that could help improve KPIs;
- on marketing campaigns, SEO etc. that will drive the business;
- Deliver results!
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly personable, driven individual with strong analytical skills and experience working on strategic planning in addition to daily execution and optimizations;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in math, science, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment (or equivalent);
- 2+ years of relevant experience in mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying with a strong track record defining and evaluating ROI of UA campaigns with measurable results;
- Creative thinker with outstanding verbal, written and execution skills;
- Excel at tools such as Excel, Facebook advertising etc. and possess an intuitive grasp of data;
- Passionate player of mobile games! Love of Hello Kitty a plus!
- Have the ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders, and articulate a plan;
- Calm, logical problem-solver capable of working in a fast-paced startup environment and managing a multitude of projects;
- Some experience working with technical teams (such a game developers) a plus!
- SQL and/or programming experience a plus.
This is a full-time position, some occasional travel required. A salary commensurate with experience is offered, as well as benefits. Promotion is a real possibility for the right person in this fast-moving company!
We can also consider a short-term consulting arrangement.
Please send your current resume along with an email explaining why this is the role for you, to email@example.com