Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Deseret Digital Media (DDM) is the online division of Deseret Media Companies that manages the digital assets of KSL.com, DeseretNews.com, amongst others.
The Digital Creative Technologist should be motivated, artistic, and marketing minded. The position is responsible for working with DDM's sales teams and their respective clients to assist in the design and implementation of advertising creative.
This position offers an opportunity to create a diverse portfolio for leading brands across the Intermountain West. Blending technology and creativity, and supported by a unified team environment, your work and creativity will be the driving force to impact our clients' businesses.
Specific Requirements Of This Position Include
• Work with the Sales team and grow ideas to reach their full potential
• Conceptualize, design and develop animated/interactive ads including HTML5, interstitials, expandable banners, interactive videos, In-banner video, etc
• Continuously elevate the design aesthetic of our client brands
• Maintain well-documented, reusable and transferrable code
• Coordinate efforts with other dev teams from concepting to QA.
• Stay current with industry trends, digital advertising and marketing techniques that can be utilized to provide our clients with powerful advertising campaigns
Qualifications And Skills
• Ability to interact with clients in person, virtual meetings, and over the phone while providing excellent customer service
• Expert experience with HTML5 Ads and AdobeCC including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
• Excellent organization skills for archiving/retrieving client source files and ads
• Agency experience preferred
• Considerate of UX and user needs
• Familiar with Display Ad Serving technologies
• The ability to work independently and to take ownership of tasks
• Handle multiple projects and manage deadlines
• Previous work with dynamic creatives (like product retargeting) a huge plus
• Experience with Celtra a plus
• Video editing, Audio editing and photography skills a plus
• Understanding of print design requirements a plus
• Please submit your portfolio for review when applying
In addition to all the standard things that happen to be great at DDM (like competitive wages, opportunity for growth and advancement, stability, and super benefits)...
• We care about our contribution to the world. We not only care about the health of the business, we care about our impact on other humans. It's right in our mission statement more than once.
• Health/Dental/Vision insurance, sick leave, vacation time, contributing 401(k) and retirement plan.
• Positive team culture. Enjoy being around the people you work with.
This is a great opportunity for a performance-driven, digital design savvy professional who is interested in a dynamic and growing company. He or she should also be motivated by the organizations broader mission and be able to develop relationships with all members of the team. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume today.
Deseret Digital Media is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V