About this Event
The Veterans Business Resource Center is offering this boot camp to ALL Small Business Owners (not just Veterans) who want to learn how to make social media - especially Instagram -- a tool for sales!
This 7 hour training is the perfect way for new business owners or any digital marketer in a small organization to gain a better understanding how social media, particularly Instagram, can be utilized as a tool to get ahead of the competition.
Boot Camp Schedule
9 AM-12 PM Foundations of social media & Instagram
- Discover which social media channels are best for your target market.
- Understand the basics of SEO, keywords, and hashtags.
- Learn how to create effective eye catching profiles.
12-1 PM Lunch (Provided)
1-4 PM Hands On Instagram Workshop
- Learn the Anatomy of Instagram & how it can increase sales.
- Understand how to connect with your audience by knowing what to post, when to post, and how to get followers, likes, and saves.
- Practice creating and posting photos and videos.
Open to the general public, but it is a hands on workshop so are only 20 spots available. Register today to save your seat!
- Salt Lake Community College, Miller Business Resource Center
- 9690 S 300 W, Sandy, UT 84070 Building #5 (MCPC) Room #101
About the Instructor: Emily Ashby has a MA in Community Leadership and is an experienced digital marketing professional who has taught and trained over 150 local small businesses and nonprofit organizations how to maximize social media with limited funding. After growing her own business using social media, over the past 5 years Emily has used her expertise to teach classes at the LDS Business College, Small Business Development Center, Women's Business Center, the University of Utah, and many other venues. She loves helping Small Business owners find success!
When she is not teaching you can find Emily hiking with her family, including her 2 dogs Rowdie & Clara who both have their own Instagram accounts. :)
9690 S 300 West
Building #5 Room 101
Sandy, UT 84070
Google map and directions